Graffiti on a wall

evilbunny

Very nice! Here's my outcome. Crimsonine FTW.

CrimsonineGraffiti.png

pic link is broken =S

It says: The image or video has been moved or deleted

Oh oops. Here you go.

CrimsonineGraffiti.png

DrAgonHand.png

"I reject your Reality and Substitute my own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters

My PhotoBucket

Oh oops. Here you go.

CrimsonineGraffiti.png

It looks good, but it doesn't look like its ON the wall. Just like.. Floating in front of it.

Yea... I can see whatcha mean. I'll fix it when I remember :wink:

DrAgonHand.png

"I reject your Reality and Substitute my own" -Adam Savage, Mythbusters

My PhotoBucket

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys i love giving all your tuts a try heres my go at this not amazing but haven't has paint long:

What I guess I did was reduct the layer strength to 80 like you said but i added a little but of faded gradient to give it that spray can finish of a grafiti tag then bended it to go over the object as they dont care if they go over stuff and well thats it I guess.

42057_4c7a3c80db4e38020232fd6ebbef124f

snoop_sig.jpg

Hi guys i love giving all your tuts a try heres my go at this not amazing but haven't has paint long:

What I guess I did was reduct the layer strength to 80 like you said but i added a little but of faded gradient to give it that spray can finish of a grafiti tag then bended it to go over the object as they dont care if they go over stuff and well thats it I guess.

[attachment=0]graf1.jpg[/attachment]

Awesome outcome, but I didn't understand half of what you said xD

Ah ok well:

To start I changed the grafiti layer Opacity to 80 to give it the wash effect.

For the gradient I used red as the primary and secondary I used white but in the more section I made it completely transparent then brushed the red gradient over a little bit on each one maybe 2 times to give it a semi finished colouring look.

Then I used the rotate to place it over the object behind to make it look like it has been sprayed over giving it that town worn effect.

Hope this translation helps I was in a rush when i posted was working at the same time.

snoop_sig.jpg

Ah ok well:

To start I changed the grafiti layer Opacity to 80 to give it the wash effect.

For the gradient I used red as the primary and secondary I used white but in the more section I made it completely transparent then brushed the red gradient over a little bit on each one maybe 2 times to give it a semi finished colouring look.

Then I used the rotate to place it over the object behind to make it look like it has been sprayed over giving it that town worn effect.

Hope this translation helps I was in a rush when i posted was working at the same time.

Lol, nice one :lol:

• 1 month later...

I actually photograph graffitti almost daily! living in berlin its all over the place. I think for a "tag" created threw a paint porgram, it is good. :)

Guys this thread is getting bogged down with so many quotes that include the same image.

Please consider carefully if you need to repeat the image in your quote. Especially if the image is in the post immediately above your reply.

If you are quoting - whip out the IMG tags to remove the image if it is not required.

Take a better look at the U. I was so close! D: Ah well.

EDIT: Now that I look at it closer, all the blue "paint" is really bad. How could I fix that?

Edited by 1Austin1
sig2c.png

• 4 weeks later...

My try

1st time i tryed this, and i thought i could make something for my friends.

I do not do parkour :P

Whatchu tink ?? [Not misspelling typed like that for fun xD]

Userbar.png