Posted Image Posted Image

#42 Possum Roadkill

Possum Roadkill
  • Competition Hosts
  • 2,051 posts
  • LocationHenry County Indiana USA

Posted 29 June 2009 - 04:39 PM

I like your Tony Stewart Pic

Funny thing about that was I made it for a friend and when I sent it to her she told me that he had just changed teams, his car, team colors, and car number. Oh well, back to square one !

Absolutely fabulous work , I am in awe with your work . I especially love your signatures , I'm turning green with envy . :P

Wow thanks a bunch ! I appreciate it. I've only been doing this for a few months but this site really helps to learn how to do all kinds of stuff.

Posted Image

My Gallery

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host
To visit the Comps click HERE

#43 yellowman

yellowman
  • Members
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:32 AM

Posted Image
Very nice I like every object in it, you did a great work and you still want to improve it, and you almost did , the beauty of the image makes me really don't pay attention to some small things, Ash had pointed them exactly if you could correct those it will be great, but I still like it just like that.
And I like also this one:
Posted Image
I'd like to see some strange green creatures in it :) , that will add some life to the image, thanks.

#44 Possum Roadkill

Possum Roadkill
  • Competition Hosts
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:00 AM

@ Yellowman Thanks ! I have tried to improve the image and have posted a new version in the Realistic Images section. I'm afraid that sometimes my imagination outpaces my artistic abilities :lol: This is such an amazing piece of software it has given me the chance to do things I have always wanted to do. I really appreciate all the help you have been to me. There are so many people I have learned from on this board, what an amazing place it is !

I would he happy to hear your suggestions ( or anyone else's as to what kind of alien I could have piloting my little spacecraft. I was thinking some little green men might be in order...

Posted Image

My Gallery

#45 Possum Roadkill

Possum Roadkill
  • Competition Hosts
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:14 AM

Greetings and welcome to my part of the forest. Climb on up in the tree and sit for awhile, I have a few things I'd like to share with you.

Posted Image

Posted ImageWelcome to my galleryPosted Image

New Art Works

The Henge

Posted Image

** Water to Wine *** The Bridge *** A Light in the Dark **** Mister Sunshine **

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Starfield Obelisk***Coyote Moon***

** Froggie Jump ** Into the Nebula **

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere**The Acme Elevator Company**The Temple**

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

**The Dart Game Revisited ** My Pet Swordfish **

Posted Image

My Gallery

#46 Possum Roadkill

Possum Roadkill
  • Competition Hosts
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:17 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

My Gallery

#47 Possum Roadkill

Possum Roadkill
  • Competition Hosts
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:18 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

My Gallery

#48 Possum Roadkill

Possum Roadkill
  • Competition Hosts
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:19 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

My Gallery

#49 flip

flip
  • Members
  • 1,303 posts
  • Locationmeh

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:23 AM

Do you really need 4 posts to show that stuff? :-|

Posted Image

#50 pophiri

pophiri
  • Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:25 AM

Possum this gallery is fantastic.

I like your style. Can't say which is my favourite, there are too many.

Thanks for sharing your work. :D

#51 Possum Roadkill

Possum Roadkill
  • Competition Hosts
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:36 AM

Possum this gallery is fantastic.

I like your style. Can't say which is my favourite, there are too many.

Thanks for sharing your work. :D

Thanks ! Yeah, there are a lot of them in here. I guess I waited too long to get started on a gallery.

Posted Image

My Gallery

#52 Possum Roadkill

Possum Roadkill
  • Competition Hosts
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:38 AM

Do you really need 4 posts to show that stuff? :-|

No, I guess not. Why do you ask? I thought I would wait to post the rest of them later.

Posted Image

My Gallery

#53 Goonfella

Goonfella

2013 Sports Guru Award Winner

• Members
  • 2,266 posts
  • LocationThe Rock

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:22 AM

Superb gallery Possum! :D
Can`t really choose a fave as they are all good.

Flip - actually I can see the benefits of having the gallery in more than one post. When you edit it to include a new image it`s less confusing trying to work out which code is for which pic. If you have a post for sigs, one for art and so on you just have to edit part of the gallery instead of all of it.
Each to his own I guess. :wink:

Goonfella3D_zps67f49b6b.jpg

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

#54 Leonte

Leonte
  • Members
  • 393 posts
  • Locationsomewher between Germany and Russia

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:37 PM

*jaw drops*
that's quite a lot of stuff, and i must say, i love your D.P.S. logo/seal/medalion, w/e. it's that sort of thing that fits wherever you put it. not that the rest of your work isn't good, but i can't belife you did so much. you're overloading my visual sensors.

Posted Image

#55 yellowman

yellowman
  • Members
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 08:40 PM

Oh Possum Roadkill...finally you opened the gallery, full of various images, I like the details and the accuracy in every image, and also the neatness, excellent work and congratulations for the great work, really a gallery worth it to visit and keep eye to watch it.Thanks

#56 Lance McKnight

Lance McKnight
  • Members
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 09:06 PM

[...]really a gallery worth it to visit and keep eye to watch it.

I agree.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

#57 Possum Roadkill

Possum Roadkill
  • Competition Hosts
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:57 PM

Lenonte, Yellowman, Goonfella, Lance, Pophiri

Gosh thanks ! :oops: I enjoy the work all of you do so much and greatly appreciate any advice you give. I also appreciate you taking the time to stop in and see what I have done. I hope that I get better with time and by learning from all of you on this forum.

Posted Image

My Gallery

#58 welshblue

welshblue

Paint.NET's 2013 Teacher of the Year

• Banned
  • 5,351 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:19 PM

:shock: WOW ... What a cool gallery. I've just spent a pleasant half hour looking through
Like everyone else so far, too many great things to choose a favourite, but you've got some great textures/ ideas ... one being the ribbon abstract and I love those Hexagrid sigs' ... especially the possum in space, that gave me a good :lol:

I think it's a good idea having your categories in different posts ... like Goon' said, a lot easier when you want to update something

newsig.png

True friends are always there.

Acquaintances are fair weather

... and those who slag you off behind your back.  Pitiful

Have the bottle ... 

#59 janettsue

janettsue
  • Members
  • 822 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 06 June 2009 - 02:04 PM

Possum Roadkill, your love of PDN shows. I do have a favorite; it is the one with the Julia fractals, glass blocks, 3D, and I think, rotate zoom in it. It looks like you have learned a lot since February and made some great images. I know your work will just get better and better. Smiles!
Posted Image
"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

#60 oma

oma

2013 Hit & Miss Award Winner

• Members
  • 4,434 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 02:48 PM

what a great gallery! I'm so glad you finally opened one. I've been waiting. It certainly is worth the price of admission. :lol: :lol:

keep those wonderful images coming!

ciao OMA