• Please log in to reply
360 replies to this topic

#361 Possum Roadkill

Possum Roadkill
  • Competition Hosts
  • 2,051 posts
  • LocationHenry County Indiana USA

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:02 AM

Killer gallery! Very clever stuff. I like the alien-ized Drew Barrymore, mostly because I simply adore her.

I'm particularly fond of the water faucet hummingbird and the remote control fisherman. Those showcase a great surrealistic style, which I really enjoy.

Thank you very much. I appreciate when someone is specific about what pieces they like. It helps me to keep my focus. I too adore Drew. There is much to say about that topic but I never know when my wife might read this post so silence is the better part of valor. I'm so glad you like the hummingbird and the fisherman. I really enjoy doing the photo manips. There are just so many things possible when you think about it. I wish I had more time to explore this area. If you get a chance take a look at this link FreakingNews I run a photo manip comp from time to time in the Competition Section of the forum. Stop by and take a look when you have the time.

Possum, congratulations on the Howard Hughes Award. We love you!

Thanks, I feel it's a fitting award for many reasons. I have decided to embrace my eccentric nature and wear it like a comfortable old jacket. We are all different, but some of us are more so.....

Posted Image

My Gallery

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host
To visit the Comps click HERE