Possum Roadkill Gallery

Possum Roadkill

I like your Tony Stewart Pic

Funny thing about that was I made it for a friend and when I sent it to her she told me that he had just changed teams, his car, team colors, and car number. Oh well, back to square one !

Absolutely fabulous work , I am in awe with your work . I especially love your signatures , I'm turning green with envy . :P

Wow thanks a bunch ! I appreciate it. I've only been doing this for a few months but this site really helps to learn how to do all kinds of stuff.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Funny thing about that was I made it for a friend and when I sent it to her she told me that he had just changed teams, his car, team colors, and car number. Oh well, back to square one !

Absolutely fabulous work , I am in awe with your work . I especially love your signatures , I'm turning green with envy . :P

Wow thanks a bunch ! I appreciate it. I've only been doing this for a few months but this site really helps to learn how to do all kinds of stuff.

th_TheChamberAtNight.png

Very nice I like every object in it, you did a great work and you still want to improve it, and you almost did , the beauty of the image makes me really don't pay attention to some small things, Ash had pointed them exactly if you could correct those it will be great, but I still like it just like that.

And I like also this one:

th_FlyingSaucer.png

I'd like to see some strange green creatures in it :) , that will add some life to the image, thanks.

th_TheChamberAtNight.png

Very nice I like every object in it, you did a great work and you still want to improve it, and you almost did , the beauty of the image makes me really don't pay attention to some small things, Ash had pointed them exactly if you could correct those it will be great, but I still like it just like that.

th_FlyingSaucer.png

I'd like to see some strange green creatures in it :) , that will add some life to the image, thanks.

th_TheChamberAtNight.png

th_FlyingSaucer.png

th_TheChamberAtNight.png

th_FlyingSaucer.png

@ Yellowman Thanks ! I have tried to improve the image and have posted a new version in the Realistic Images section. I'm afraid that sometimes my imagination outpaces my artistic abilities :lol: This is such an amazing piece of software it has given me the chance to do things I have always wanted to do. I really appreciate all the help you have been to me. There are so many people I have learned from on this board, what an amazing place it is !

I would he happy to hear your suggestions ( or anyone else's as to what kind of alien I could have piloting my little spacecraft. I was thinking some little green men might be in order...

@ Yellowman Thanks ! I have tried to improve the image and have posted a new version in the Realistic Images section. I'm afraid that sometimes my imagination outpaces my artistic abilities :lol: This is such an amazing piece of software it has given me the chance to do things I have always wanted to do. I really appreciate all the help you have been to me. There are so many people I have learned from on this board, what an amazing place it is !

I would he happy to hear your suggestions ( or anyone else's as to what kind of alien I could have piloting my little spacecraft. I was thinking some little green men might be in order...

Congratulations Possum! Your spider pic made it into the Galleria. Awesome. :wink:

Thanks a bunch ! I'm really proud to be included with the artists there. I look up to all of you very much and get inspiration from you guys every time I come to this forum.

And now for something completely goofy. :idea:

Hey Yellowman ! I found some guy to pilot my flying saucer. Trouble is he is wanted by the galactic police force so my saucer got all shot up. :shock: Oh well, I needed a new one anyway. :lol: 8)

th_SaucerBattle.png

Congrats on being featured in the Galleria. :D

Thanks very much. Your Gold Text tut was a big help to me when I started out a few months ago. I learned so much from that tut and getting through it (and getting good results) gave me a lot of confidence. It is one of the best on the forum.

:lol:Possum Roadkill that look so funny it is shouting save me, I like it, btw congratulations on being featured in the galleria, I like that image very much especially the 3 key-stones I forgot to mention that.

Thanks Yellowman, I couldn't have done an image like that without the things I have learned from you and so many others on here. I am really honored to be there in such good company. :D

I had a lot of fun with my little green men. I needed something goofy to do at the time. Funny thing happened, the day I finished it, someone on the forum where I'm a moderator started a thread about the UFO crash at Roswell. I couldn't resist posting it there. :lol:

Thanks again to the both of you and to all of you who have helped me learn what I have so far.

To be honest, I don't come into the pictorium anymore much. But when I saw your featured pic in the galleria I had to take a visit to your galery.

Good work.