face in the wall

emanda1964

I was trying to make a face coming out of the wall but i didnt succed, my lack of experience is screaming out loud but i think its interesting what came out of this so i thought ill share it

Plugins needed: Alpha blur

Noise

Relief

Color tint

Color match

So we'll start with this

35378445_24ad533f46.jpg

and we'll end up with something like this

Capture9.gif

So first u open the tiger image and use the lasso tool to select the head, then click edit- invert selection and hit delete

This is what u should have

Capture.gif

Now go to effect - photo - sharpen (amount 20)

Then alpha blur (radius 20)

Capture2.gif

Save image as gif

Open new layer and name it wall

color it brown using the paint bucket tool

Add noise (effect-noise) intensity=50, colour=0, coverage=25

Capture3.gif

Now go to effects -stylize -relief

then effects - colour - colour tint (hue 45, tint 255)

Capture5.gif

before going on, we have to save this image too

after saving, click layers - import from file and open the tiger head u saved before

Capture6.gif

Go to Adjustments -color match, browse and open the wall u have saved

apply an alpha blur radius 60

Capture7.gif

ok now add new layer and use paint bucket to make it yellow

set the opacity of yellow layer to 50 and the blending mode to multiply, flatten the img and thats it

Of course u can add a frame (add new layer and use the rectangle tool for example)

Capture9.gif

Well, i hope u like it and i hope i didnt do any mistakes to be locked again

[attachment=0]sig.jpg[/attachment]

logo-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

None of the pictures are showing up. But the result looks nice. I'd try grayscale to make it more wall-like.

bespectacledsquidbeafraid-1.png

( )

(let's get these teen hearts beating Faster!)

.................................................. ............................................Faster !

• 2 weeks later...

yep, looks better

the pics dont show because i deleted them from photobucket (didnt realize will be deleted in tut too)

Capture9-2.jpg

logo-1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Locked for no screenshots. If you realized it was broken, you should have fixed it.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Locked for no screenshots. If you realized it was broken, you should have fixed it.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.