Yellowman

yellowman

A View to Hell = promoted to the Galleria.  Awesome image yellowman!  Congratulations :star:

I don't know how I missed this one - A view to Hell - sorry, but now I've seen it .......  jawdrop.gif               .  My congratulations too, to its entry into the Galleria - so well deserved :D .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Wow, NASA, that is a great compliment.

Thanks DrewDale, Drydreelin, Johnnysdream, Red ochre, HELEN, Doughty, sashwilko, Daniels, EER and Pixey, I am so glad you like it. :D

You Guys/gals are all awesome, I really appreciate your nice and kind words.

And thanks Daniels for the nomination, and EER for adding it. :)

• Upvote 1

Awesome image Yellowman. Thoroughly deserves its place in the Galleria. I think it is very realistic. Could be a Hubble image. Those three bright stars with the spikes give a real photographic feel. And such depth as well. Great stuff. :)

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

I love it! A bit late to see it but very pleased that I did & that it got into the Galleria - as it should. I love the shapes, the textures & the colours. I esp. like the way some of the cloud-like things have a coloured edge. Truly awesome!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

You keep putting up new stuff or I just have a good look the first 7 times I came here but wow man,those pictures are blowing me away.

• 2 months later...

How cool is this! Not in the least bit dusty but sparkly & so pretty. I love how the blue one on the far right shines through. The whole image has a lovely depth to it. It is so peaceful too. Well done!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Dusty Space is gorgeous and looks so calming - I could gaze at it for hours and float away in my dreams.  I'm still in awe with A view to hell as well :)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Very nice work on dusty space yellowman, a very tranquil image and as Pixey says, something to get lost in, each time I look I see something new. :)

A view to hell looks like a window to paradise to me. Really stunning work. :)

ZXCBOoZ.png

Thank you so much Barbie, Pixey, Nitenurse and HELEN, I am glad you like it :)

Well I have to agree that the names that I put to my work doesn't match the whole subject most of the time, yes that is true.

But actually I name the final work base on a certain object or effect in the image, as an example, in the a view to hell image, a strange beast face appeared while I was rendering the clouds, and you can still see part of that face down in the center (devil face lol), but I still have the original image.

@ Barbie, the blue star on the right, and the red star to the left :)

@ HELEN, don't forget to take a dust mask with you if you are planning to to leave the ship.:)

• Upvote 1

#463 The space image looks awesome. Many thanks.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

First off, view to hell, amazing piece! I don't know why I haven't stopped by to see it fresh, but I'm glad that I got to see it anyway. Your more recent piece is amazing as well. Very cool colors and really calming. Your space scapes, like many have said, do look like they are from NASA! Cool stuff here and I'll be sure to stop in a bit more often if time permits of course.  :)

• 11 months later...

Stunning stunning works. Really showing the power of a free software in the right hands. Yourself and welshblue are inspirations to me. Both with such attention to detail, lighting, perspective and the most glorious of concepts/ ideas. I wish you were both around to help with the transition from the Gimp

kudos

new_sig.png

• 10 months later...

@yellowman your understanding of light/shading is impressive. These are probably the most difficult to do. The alarmlock and the phonograph are amazing.

• 4 months later...