Image in text

evilbunny

I reccomend taking the reflection layer and put it under the image layer. As you can see by these picture's it looks much better:

Look at the "Y" in this one.

badreflectedtext.gif

This "Y" on this one is much better because I moved the reflection layer under the image layer.

goodreflectedtext.gif

It is still not that great but it is better thank before! :wink:

ufoforestsig.gif

I reccomend taking the reflection layer and put it under the image layer. As you can see by these picture's it looks much better:

Look at the "Y" in this one.

badreflectedtext.gif

This "Y" on this one is much better because I moved the reflection layer under the image layer.

goodreflectedtext.gif

It is still not that great but it is better thank before! :wink:

Much better than before :D

Btw, what is the image in the text? :mrgreen:

I have a question though, when you were making your tutorial, did you save those pictures as gifs or JPEGs? Because JPEGs make it kinda blurry, but GIFs make it not look right. For Example:

Gif image:

alex979w.gif

If you notice the gausian blur :GaussianBlur: looks weird. It doesn't look how you did it. But on my computer when I was making it, it looked normal. :(

ufoforestsig.gif

Okay! 8) One more question though. It says in the tutorial guidelines that the pictures you post in tutorials HAVE to be either a .gif or a .jpeg. You said you use .png now but I thought that wasn't alloud. Maybe I read the rules wrong. I'll check now.

ufoforestsig.gif

Yep I just checked:

-1a. Screenshots must be .GIF or .JPG files less than 800 pixels at their largest dimension. Not everyone has a network connection as good as yours.

It says you can't use .png.

ufoforestsig.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Looks nice, but you have cut off the bottom of the Q with the reflection.

You could get around that happening by duplicating your layer, then running the reflection on the bottom layer of the two.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks nice, but you have cut off the bottom of the Q with the reflection.

You could get around that happening by duplicating your layer, then running the reflection on the bottom layer of the two.

OK thanks for your help, I will try that,

2Quickssig-1.jpg