The Bliss Parody Gallery

wontstoptalkinga

Here's one I made a while back...

blissmoonkd3.th.png

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

That's pretty nifty, MM. :-) I like the day-for-night effect a lot. Quite surreal-looking.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

But wasn't this in the Overflow, in which reviving is allowed? ;)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Actually, it was in GD&Q. Which surprised me.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Yeah... well sorry D.A, I kinda knew that reviving the thread would get some negative reactions, as well as some positive. But we had this discussion in this thread once already, and it came to the same decision back then as well. The bliss thread is kinda like the Pictorium with a theme, and shouldnt be binded down to "this thread is to old to be bothered with new posts".

Besides, if I had posted every "bliss parody" that I have done in the past (almost all of them just for my own amusement) I think I could of posted a pic every month for the last 12 months. And my absolute favorite (Calvin&Hobbies) is still used as my sons PC wallpaper.

:PaintBrushTool:

Edit: Dang all typos ;P

Juds_Fire_sig.png

100% PDN

Yeah... well sorry D.A, I kinda knew that reviving the thread would get some negative reactions, as well as some positive. But we had this discussion in this thread once already, and it came to the same decision back then as well. The bliss thread is kinda like the Pictorium with a theme, and shouldnt be binded down to "this thread is to old to be bothered with new posts".

Besides, if I had posted every "bliss parody" that I have done in the past (almost all of them just for my own amusement) I think I could of posted a pic every month for the last 12 months. And my absolute favorite (Calvin&Hobbies) is still used as my sons PC wallpaper.

This thread is too good to die, to be honest with ya. It'd be nice to see some of the newer members take an opportunity to post in here, now that they can.

I'm kinda glad you mega-bumped it.

Inspired by BoltBait; I believe he did something similar a few pages back.

blispaint.png

2. The year is 2282 AD. The world's governments have long been annihilated, and the world is broken up and ruled by dozens of aristocratic companies. Microsoft, in it's waning glory, has one final stronghold--Bliss. Could this be it's final sunset. Dun dun duh.

winfight.png

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

2. The year is 2282 AD. The world's governments have long been annihilated, and the world is broken up and ruled by dozens of aristocratic companies. Microsoft, in it's waning glory, has one final stronghold--Bliss. Could this be it's final sunset. Dun dun duh.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x84/rr1945/winfight.png

I guess that in your world, the shadows work differently than in mine. :mrgreen:

The point is that you broke the rules. If you'd created a new one or PMed a mod to ask permission, I'd have never locked it - just moved it here. I like the thread, too - you'll notice I posted in it. :-) Just keep in mind the necroposting rules, please. Thanks! :-D

I thought this was in interesting topic, so I decided to give it my first go:

nabstablissms4.png

I didn't want to actually spend hours doing something worth looking at, so I kept things simple. Yay:

-No more clouds!

-An actually visible sun

-Trees...?

-I claimed the hill, muahaha. Go get your own.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...