Sharp 7.25.11

Sharp

i dunno if i commented on ur gallery before, but anyway i just want to say...

I like ur wallpaper for the zune. sadly im a fan of iphone lol. I also like the purple wallpaper and your current sig. very nice. i like how u made the lines on the zune and the current sig. hope that tut is finished soon. :D

GraffitiSignature.png

inactive

very nice the shading is superb and it is very sharp :D

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Yeah, that's pretty close to the result I'm talking about. From there you can to try to follow the tutorial by Greg Martin to add color and texture.

Lovely starscape. I use Greg Martin`s method as well and you can get some very realistic outcomes from it. Nice variation between large/small stars. I`m looking forward to seeing what you add to this. :wink:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Love the orb...in your sig. The full res version is a little choppy in places. Maybe down-sizing by 10%+ would help, no?

Otherwise, great job!

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

Please make a tutorial for that :D

When they give awards, im going to be the one that asks for tuts most.

Tip: Gradients and alpha masks :lol: I use alpha masks constantly, no matter what I'm making. When I add a new shape(Or ring, in the orb piece), I hide all the other layers, add a new black layer underneath, Then use :BlackAndWhite: and :BrightnessContrast: to get the shape to white. I'm pretty sure I used 7 or 8 different masks in the orb pic. :D