Sharp 7.25.11

Sharp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have to agree with Barbieq, the colors are perfect! I really like the border as well!

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wooo! The Chicago Bull's head brought me back to sixth grade. There was this one kid in my class who would draw the bull every time in Health class. Him and I would compete when drawing (as well as gym class). I like it so far.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 5 months later...

I really like that mate. I first thought to use the word sharp in describing the detail and contrast, but it seems ... well redundant yes, but "punny." And I didn't want to be punny. :mrgreen:

It also creates a but of optical cross-over illusion in the middle that I really love. WIP maybe, but even as of right now, that is striking.

Gallery at PDN-Fans

It is a WP as in wallpaper...

Love the simplicity & this would work great as a wallpaper. Good call on your part. Sweet as!

Ooops. I okay scratch the WIP comment from above thanks to BBQ pointing out I'm starting to really read into things ... Eeek, that's scary I didn't comprehend that correctly. So, plain ole kudos on the crisp impression of this Wallpaper.

Gallery at PDN-Fans