How to Install Plugins ×

AlphaSpace

MaR-V-iN

What it shuold do?

Pictures in web have often black or white backgrounds and no tranparency (JPEG files). AlphaSpace converts the background into transparency and also recognizes shadows and makes them semi-tranparent.

Example

Original-Picture:

ohneag0.jpg

Edited with magic wand:

radikalwp3.jpg

AlphaSpace with low Tolerance:

alpha1rh0.jpg

AlphaSpace with high Tolerance:

alpha2qi4.jpg

Download:

AlphaSpace_release_1.0.zip

SourceCode: AlphaSpace_src_1.0.zip

Deutsche Version: http://das-computer-board.de/thread-1019.html

Greetz,

MaR-V-iN

PS: my first plug-in for paintdotnet

Edited by toe_head2001
Fixed broken attachment

Do I have to join the forum in order to download the file? Everytime I hit the download link it brings me to a new page to sign in. Can you upload the file to this forum.

background3sigxz1.png

@MaR-V-iN you should put (on this forum) the English version should come first and then the German one. The link to the download should also be here it shouldn't be a redirect to another (German) forum. The plugin seems great though, nice job.

@KJslove1994 that's not needed but you should so you can get proper personal support, as for the plugin it self MaR-V-iN as the link for the forum where it's posted, although it should be posted here too.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello Sorry to Bother But I Do Not Know How To Use This I have it Installed And Unblocked (Followed Each Installation Step Given By The Forums) And Cannot Find/Use Alphaspace Yes I Have Checked The Effects Section Yes I Have Restarted Paint.Net I Just Cannot Find it A Little Help from This Friendy Neighborhood Community Please?

13 hours ago, brodyspencer said:

And Cannot Find/Use Alphaspace Yes I Have Checked The Effects Section

Alphaspace is found in the Effects menu, and not in a submenu. Have another look at the bottom of the menu, it's easy to miss.