How to Clone Yourself!

S1nthora

Yes, it's the leg.

No, it's the chess set. EVERYBODY knows you can't play 13... c4 in the Obolonskivinsky Variation :)

• 2 months later...

There are supposed to be images. Looks like they have been removed by the tutorial author.

Let's give the author a few days to get them back up.

I've sent a PM....

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Am I the only person who DOESN'T think this is a very good tutorial?  I'm not entirely sure what the instructions are, and there are no pictures to show.  The examples further on down the thread are amazing, but without a visual in the earlier part, how is one expected to attain anything even CLOSE?

It's been some time now.  Someone should totally post a clear, step-by-step tutorial on multiplicity and cloning so those search words bring it up.  At the moment, this tut is nothing but a misleading title.

It used to have pictures, so it did make sense at the time it was posted.  Unfortunately we have no control over images hosted elsewhere.  

If anyone has a copy of this tutorial with images please let me know and I'll attach a PDF version.

It used to have pictures, so it did make sense at the time it was posted.  Unfortunately we have no control over images hosted elsewhere.  

If anyone has a copy of this tutorial with images please let me know and I'll attach a PDF version.

Thanks, EER - though I think it may be better if someone just posts a new, fresh one (without the intention of sounding disparaging, a better English translation would be helpful, too).

Now, that said, it may end up being me if I can figure out this thing using other sources on the web.  

Meanwhile, as a total newbie, so far I really like this software and look forward to playing with it more.  I don't know if it helps to note this (and forgive me if I'm in the wrong forum for it), but to any PDN staff out there: I got the recommendation from one of the authors at Lifehacker.  Excellent referral.

I've got a copy in the pipeline.  I'll refresh the language and attach it to the first post in this thread as a PDF.

Feel free to rewrite it if you feel the tutorial can be improved.  That would save me the effort of uploading new images :)

PDF added with revised explanations ad restored images.  Thanks to @DrewDale for supplying the original.

Links to the plugins have also been updated.