"Turn" Texture needs higher detail.. any ideas, comments?

Urnemanden

Hello!

I made this texture, wich i think needs some better detail. It is a texture for a "Turn" sign. I am going to re-make some of it, so i just wanted to know if anything else could be done better to it.

Whole%20Sign.png

Do you have any suggestions, ideas or comments for it? :)

Ok, since no one posted (yet) i just found a small update i could do to it. I made the Turn finish, so the last arrow doesnt look weird on the upcomming 3D models. :D

Turn2.png

If there is anything else, please tell! :wink:

Well, if you're going for a pixeled look then I think it looks pretty good.

Edit: I forgot to add, the topic is kinda in the wrong section since this is for personal galleries and such. If you're looking for opinions/help on your work, then you might want to try the 'Image Hospital' which can be found at the top of 'The Pictorium'.

siggy1mo8.png

lovemeh.png

Yes, I'm a fan. ;]

Well, if you're going for a pixeled look then I think it looks pretty good.

Edit: I forgot to add, the topic is kinda in the wrong section since this is for personal galleries and such. If you're looking for opinions/help on your work, then you might want to try the 'Image Hospital' which can be found at the top of 'The Pictorium'.

Yea, that was kinda what i was looking for. Didn't know this was in the wrong section, since my other post i made here for textures was moved to the pictorium. Anyways.

Thank you for the nice comment Overkill! :)

Run some black and white clouds on a new layer, preferably slightly rough, apply a blend mode multiply on the layer, lower the opacity to something suitable, and you'll have a slightly aged Turn sign thingy. Or... Check this tut out: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=27092

Adapt it to your turn sign thingy and it'll be like loads of LED's showing the sign. You could even make it into an animated GIF if you want to. :wink:

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Wow, thank you! :D

Whole%20Sign%20Edit%202.png

i will take a look at the LED Pixelation link now :)

You are very helpfull LFC4EVER :)

EDIT: LED's is a good idea, but every time i tried (also with different settings) i got weird results. Here is the best one i made:

LED%27s.png

But thank you for the other tip. It really helped a lot! :D