Brushed Metal with Shine and Color

pwn247

Ahh, to get that blue youll need to do step 5 as follows:

5.) Now for the color. To do this, go Adjustments > Color Curves. Up at the top, change 'Luminosity' to 'RGB' and play around with the different colors.

Basically, go to Adjustments, which is the button inbetween layers and effects. Then scroll down to Color Curves. Change the small tab that says luminosity to RGB (red gren blue) mode. Then for the blue, make it so only blue is active then raise the line upwards as shown in the following picture. hope this helps? - its basically what i said earlier but in more detail.

fsscr004-3.jpg

5.) Now for the color. To do this, go Adjustments > Color Curves. Up at the top, change 'Luminosity' to 'RGB' and play around with the different colors.

Basically, go to Adjustments, which is the button inbetween layers and effects. Then scroll down to Color Curves. Change the small tab that says luminosity to RGB (red gren blue) mode. Then for the blue, make it so only blue is active then raise the line upwards as shown in the following picture. hope this helps? - its basically what i said earlier but in more detail.

fsscr004-3.jpg

fsscr004-3.jpg

fsscr004-3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
pyro, you know what would be cool?

if when you turn the mouse sideways, it would side scroll, i would totally buy a mouse that could do that

well, if you click the scroll-wheel, most browsers should pop up a little scrolly-circle-thing, and then just move your cursor around that to scroll on any direction. up, down, left, right, diagonal.

what you should do is get a mouse with a tilt wheel. i use a logitech g9, but mice with tilt wheels start from like 20 bucks

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

User was last active in August 2007 - so I don't think the images will be making a comeback.

If I get time this weekend I'll attach some new images.'

Edit: Done. Should be enough to get started with the technique.