KiLLEz7

Soz for the double post but the other one did seem to work

shottutp1fd2.png

shottutp2rk7.png

shottutp3np7.png

shottutp4ms8.png

shottutp5xw2.png

i should have put some more pictures in but i didnt have enough space :S

I think the drop shadow is a plug in (cant remember) so soz again for not having the link for it if it is

33883894cp4.png

Nice tutorial! In the future, though, please use text and screenshots. Using big images is not friendly to people with slower connections. :-) Thanks.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

That is a cool effect. i don't think that I'll use it in the near future but it does seem to come out fairly realistic which is something i always like :) Good work.

looks like you could probably use the varicose plugin to get a similar effect

Hmmm... perhaps but i think this is an easier, more unique way.

Most Recent Sig

SK8sig.png

My Gallery

I wish you would've used text! my computer is slow, and takes a while to load pics :(

my go:

shotglass.png

It's GHXpert59 of Reaper Graphix, Kongregate! everybody bow down! HE RULEZ TEH INTERWEBZ

PDNsig3-1.png

I wish you would've used text! my computer is slow, and takes a while to load pics :(

In fact, killez7, this breaks the Tutorial Guidelines by having (indeed, by being) an image larger than 800px at its largest dimension (yours is 800x2000!). Please redo it so that it's text with screenshots, or I'll have to lock it.

Sorry I didn't think about it earlier.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

HEY wow don't break it down. just make a link to it bud. I find those take a lot a work to construct and they make the tut look a lot more professional. gj :D

toros-1.png

HEY wow don't break it down. just make a link to it bud. I find those take a lot a work to construct and they make the tut look a lot more professional. gj :D

I disagree. They make them look kind of childish and - since they're harder to download - a lot more elitist. Break it down.

i fixed it to be split of 5 separate images all 800x<800 pix

personly i cant see the point in splitting it up as it was around 512kb to begin with so if you couldnt load that then you would have to be on dial up or something old

but i dont want to start a argument as i did what you wanted and as i said its just a personal view on it and i can understand that big images can make pages odd and long

33883894cp4.png

i fixed it to be split of 5 separate images all 800x<800 pix

personly i cant see the point in splitting it up as it was around 512kb to begin with so if you couldnt load that then you would have to be on dial up or something old

but i dont want to start a argument as i did what you wanted and as i said its just a personal view on it and i can understand that big images can make pages odd and long

I meant that you should break it down into text and screenshots. So remove the text from the images, and type it in on the post. :-)

I use Opera, Safari, Firefox & IE7. None of them work very fast because I live in a rural area where broadband is simply not available :cry:

512kb at 4.5kb/s is still a lot of time to be sitting waiting & staring.

David is right, the tutorial should be broken into text and images to save on bandwidth.

• 6 years later...