: : the SVS gallery : : last update - (8th February)

survulus

Well, more is up! The major update is done, new everything, sigs, large images and a new section for my newly finished magazine, which I did for school.

Wow, that magazine is amazing. Very nice job, I would buy that magazine :D

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Thanks very much everyone, I'm gonna post up my other drafts for the front cover. Let me explain, I had a lot of trouble desiging the front cover and went through 4 iterations of it before choosing the design I did. They obviously aren't as good as the final cover but I'll still put them up ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...
the clouds on that last landscape can not be real. are they? if they are then you NEED to send me a tut!

It looks like he used a stock picture. That's my guess.

I got to agree with logan. Your work is incredible. The moon with rings and the graphic work surrounding it looks incredible. I also love the binary you used on the bottom of the picture, very organic and authentic image.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

You're half right- it's a custom paintbrush. :P Very handy actually, search on dA for cloud brushes.

And thanks very much, hopefully my work is going to keep improving though, because I have high hopes to get as good as I can.

I have some custom brush on my computer with cloud brushes. I got it from this site. It is also where I got the abstract/fractal brushes for my sig.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Wow. Love your photoediting. Especially the FF9 and the cloud+moon ones.

If you want some slick cloud brushes, I've got a pack I ripped from TrackMania.

Cumulus.zip - 2 .png's, 4096 x 256, 16 white cloud brushes with transparency per image. You'll have to cut them into individual brushes yourself, because the program I was using them for imports and chops up image strips automatically.