Explosion

Ben_R_R

Alright... here are mine:

Explosion.png

Regular explosion. Like yours.

Supernova.png

Took the layer with the exploding sphere away, and used the portrait plug-in many times with the defaults, and max warmth, on the layer with the gradients. Very simple.

Sig-1.png

I think reworking it could make a fine eyeball, using S3D.

supernoveye.png\

That didn't take long :D

I used lens on the supernova, default settings. I used Rotate/Zoom to make the pupil smaller. I then selected the lensed part (put the cursor at the top left corner of the image [Height 0, width 0] then drag to the bottom right corner with the ellipse tool), pressed CTRL+Shift+X, selected the transparent parts around the orange circle, filled them with white, used Shape3D, added a dmall glow, duplicated the layer, selected the transparent parts on the bottom layer, pressed CTRL+I, used the rectangle tool

(:ShapeInterior:) to fill the selection with black, deselected, gaussian blurred it, and I was done!

Sig-1.png

:shock: Wow! I'm curious, how did you do that, besides not blurring so much?

Edit

Blooper101 I like it :) , try turning it so we can see it better.

well thats exactly wat i didnt do! blur it. and i also used glow on the different layers

i like ur avatar btw. great animation :)

sig3.jpg

explosion1.png

Just got paint.net and am really just learning. so here's my first try, be gentle :( . Got to play with gradient more--any tips?

Looks good :), you could try making the gradient layer look more like this=

18qn7.png

Or you could forgo the gradient all together, considering the way your image turned out I don't think you would lose much. Other than that it looks perfect. :)

• 1 month later...

boomgoestheplanetzs5.th.png

that was my attempt, think somthin went kinda wrong =\ looks alright though

robo.jpeg

sig by Thru and Yaff ty both

Pm me for my gamer tag, i'm willing to help on any game i hav mostly, i would probably b most helpful in Army of TWO (86% Beat) and Halo 3 (100% Beat) though

[http]

that was my attempt, think somthin went kinda wrong =\ looks alright though

We need to click on your image...

Ill help you^^

boomgoestheplanetzs5.th.png

Ill make an exposion too...

Ill post it later

Back.

Thanks a lot for this tutorial! I enjoy changing the hues on my explosion to make some cool other ones.

The tutorial was nicely written and easy to follow, I only suggest that you link to all the needed plugins at the very beginning of the tutorial so people know what they do/don't need.

Very nice job! :mrgreen:

Who the Son sets free, is free indeed.

pyrosig_small-1.png

Dude,Awesome tut. It was easy to do and I liked it a lot. One of the best. My attempt was pretty crappy,I didn't get the color I wanted,but oh well,simple mistake. As you can see I obviously didn't follow most instructions...I went off and messed around for most of it....Awesomeness! :D

jg2y5j.png

The Spawn of Hell

w7myyr.png

@ KHKairi

Very Nice Work! :shock:

@ HellSpawn 142

Playing around is how you learn, and it still looks pretty cool. :D

@ everyone else

I see lots of cool stuff, its nice to see people are learning from my tutorial! :D