How To Make iPod Ads

Dark End

Its a WWE Superstar: Shelton Benjamin, I know it sucks but I didn't have all the plugins sorry. egnuro.png

The post above probably has crappy art.. Just look past that

:D

Stupid antialising, I downloaded it, but I can't seem to find it, So I just made this, And I screwed up so, its just black, But its an eyeball.. 2nh0xw6.png

The post above probably has crappy art.. Just look past that

:D

• 3 weeks later...

3590l1e.jpg

I love Luminoths. Anywho... just thought that everyone has to make an iPod Ad before they die, right? :D

iTerminate.png

Hehehe...

I did this a while ago, figuring out how to do it as I went along. About half was done at home on PDN, and I also did a bit at school using GIMP Portable.

sig3.png

Hey, you posted the same thing twice, AND it's the exact same thing, AND there's a search button at the top right hand corner of the screen.

We should all be... Alive...

40945_1368895504325_1289821857_30902863_6462857_n.jpg

|Lightning|My Dome|Pokemon sig tut|

i had an attempt using a tf2 character but i don think antialising worked

iburn.jpg

any advice will be accepted

• 3 weeks later...

Good work, feather the diamond though. And maybe capitalize the P in iPika. Wait is your last name Guth? I think I know you.

Changed the text in the signature yay!

PDN gallery!

And for all you know, I'm your neighbor. If neither of us asked we wouldn't know, and if he doesn't answer, that's fine. It's just a question.

Changed the text in the signature yay!

PDN gallery!

See, even cartoon characters like Charlie Barkin here loves iPods! Hey, Charlie, I used you as a silhouette! Check it out!!! :D:) My best composition! Note to moderators and administrators: All iPods Go to Heaven! ;)

icharlie.png

sig-3.png

"Yep! Everyone loves dogs! And most of us love to know what heaven looks like! But however, there's one who thinks that "All Dogs Go to Heaven"! And that's me!" --Myself

• 2 weeks later...

Please add the picture, you must have deleted them off photobucket. :wink:

EDIT: OMG LOL, I watched that movie when I was a kid! :lol:

wookiesig.png

rawr

Please add the picture, you must have deleted them off photobucket. :wink:

EDIT: OMG LOL, I watched that movie when I was a kid! :lol:

That's interesting to know! I own a 3G iPod Nano, and I decided to integrate one of my favorite MP3 players and one of my favorite characters into one! :)

sig-3.png

"Yep! Everyone loves dogs! And most of us love to know what heaven looks like! But however, there's one who thinks that "All Dogs Go to Heaven"! And that's me!" --Myself