Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LJXD

The Un-Photoshop style sig tut - LJXD Style

106 posts in this topic

It was kinda confusing to me...Probably because I was tired. But it looks really nice if I were to take the time.

can i know where is the feather or that is a plugin ?

Can someone please, please, PLEASE answer this? I'm having the same problem finding it too, and I know that I have all the plugins that were given links on the front page. I honestly think this tutorial needs to explains things better step by step...

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=22819&hilit=feather

Cheers :)

Whoo, thanks. :D I've digressed quite a bit with the one I was working on.. Hopefully with having this now, I'll be able to finish it off. :mrgreen:

EDIT: There, done. Second thoughts about the orbs on the end, but this was fun to mess around with!

layersigfin.png

I tried it too, and I'd say it worked out pretty well.

But the 'Effect'-Lines look a bit weird..

And I also suggest 'Average Blurring' every layer of the CP, it looked great for me.

My Try:

14ae74ab069cb6

Hey that looks really nice. I assume the effect lines arn't looking right vecause they weren't blurred blended correctly. make sure you working in the same canvas size as the one I used in the tut. :D

I think the link is broken to your image but I'm sure it's good anyway. Thanks for doing my tut :D:D:D

Here is my attempt. Half way through I forgot to delete the outline for the wings but ah well :)

35832_e0d6de0f1a25e499b136eb5f64b5bf57

Nice tut man...

im new on this site so high everyone...

i attached one i made using the same firts steps then i toyed around until i reched that result...

tell me watya think of it... thx

39536_9350e71e0e6d7c06ab5e4a63504554ab

Thanks a lot, don't be afraid to post a try :D

Ugh Geez :? Looks A Little Overwhelming, *Sigh* I'll Try Anyway

Here is my attempt. I added a few more layers. I went a little overboard on the lines/curves. All in all, I think it came out well.

Very nice tut. [:

unpssigv2.pngP.S. Naes is Sean backwards.

Good job, I really like what you've done with that sig. Good interpretation of my tutorial, thanks for taking the time to try it. :D

Thanks!

And, thanks again for writing such a great tutorial! I can now imply this into future sigs. ^_^

Thanks so much LJXD for this tutorial. Here is my result, in which I encorporated Aguba's 3 D tut as well.

I've really learned a lot from both of you.

The links in the original post have been updated for the new forum.

21. Add a new layer and grab the circle/elpise tool. And change the Mode from outline to fill.

Where do you change the mode on the elipse tool?

Can someone please, please, PLEASE answer this? I'm having the same problem finding it too, and I know that I have all the plugins that were given links on the front page. I honestly think this tutorial needs to explains things better step by step...

Effects -> object -> feather... and i agree, it say on here to change the elipse mode to fill? you cant do that... it also misses a layer between steps 18-23. if someone could explain these things it would be nice.