Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tom Jackson

How to start a fire with Paint.NET

497 posts in this topic

ModernArt.png

I Call it modern art, how i did it was just messing around with the colors, ( sorry if off topic ) I used same Theory but messed round with curves :D Looks random but idc 8) Randoms my middle name, back on topic i made this aswell using the flames :shock:

FLAMEYFACEY-1.jpg

And:

Flamey.png

Enjoy :oops:

yay, my first post. Anyways, nice tutorial. This is the first cool looking thing on paint.net. Acually the first thing I've ever done on this and its awesume! well i made 2. here they are>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

looks like the sun V V V V V

sun.png

fire.png

hello people! I posted finally though I've been lurking around here for some time...

my attempt:

hellsfirelt0.png

Thats pretty nice, much better then the....."One"...I tryed to make.

Hello all,

My frist post on these forums just wanted to say thanks to Tom and all of you for these tutorial and help on these forums.

I am completely new to photo making and all this stuff. Despite that handicap by following your tutorial I was able to make this!

topostfinal.jpg

Now on to my first signature which is why installed Paint.net in the fist place. All these effects and tutorials keep getting me sidetracked :D

but thats a good thing

I am completely new to photo making and all this stuff. Despite that handicap by following your tutorial I was able to make this!

Me too! Sweet pic Shaker! I'll have to try the water/fire thing soon...nicely done.

hey guys,

i'm new to this thing, so can u tell me how to add a signature and that picture below your name? :(

well here is my go at it:

hey guys,

i'm new to this thing, so can u tell me how to add a signature and that picture below your name? :(

well here is my go at it:

>Put [img]link%20to%20picture%20here in the box that says 'signature' in your profile. But read the rules and use the search next time. There are many previous posts on this. :roll:

Hey man thanks :D but still i cant figure out the avtar thing i mean we need to put a URL. :?

Hey man thanks :D but still i cant figure out the avtar thing i mean we need to put a URL. :?
PDN files are PaintDotNet files and can only be opened by Paint.Net! Try opening "Dragon.pdn" in Paint.Net and trying to "Save as" a PNG or something. That should let you upload to photobucket or imageshack or something.

nice shape. more globular flames I think might look nicer, though; at the moment it looks like it's been punched out, whereas it'd be better if it seemed as though it was actually flaming. Not sure if I've expressed that as well as I could. Anyway, yeah, it's good. If you flip vertically, it looks like a flaming Viking helmet! cool!