How to start a fire with Paint.NET

Tom Jackson

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice trick with clouds, thanks!

Here's mine;]

maflames.jpg

mastermethsignature.jpg

If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart. -Nelson Mandela

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is very good application, It is very great and it is not only for useing flames, but also abstract backgrounds. A very good backgroung images are easy to keep in alignment also. There are so many different colors of flames which makes color full background like white-red-black flames and also it is useful for the Invert colors.

I think I love you LOL. First tutorial Ive been able to follow! Im only a little newbie :P Thank you and I hope to find more of your tutorials around here :D

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im impressed all you guys are great

Im a newbie at this and trying to create a character for my safety work group which I would use in posters. Not sure how I would go about this, still learning and reading your comments.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What do you need a link for? This tutorial explains a technique, not a plugin (though there are fire plugins available).

• 5 weeks later...

How was the firey text acomplished on page 1 under the original poster? Great tutorial.

IS this it ?

fireue.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am not a newbie but I could follow the process and theory of this quite easily. Its a very good tutorial and well presented. Look at all the people having fun with this now ? Amazing!

Edited by StarDebut

It's a take on the original tutorial, though I believe that the tutorial you linked to explains it fairly well.

Draw some large fat, black text and blur it heavily instead of doing the gradient layer from the tut at the start of this thread.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Epic tutorial, this will make a nice background for my motivational posters, Thanks a lot!

post-85578-131739822717_thumb.jpg

No Pain, No Gain with fire background

You are what you are, don't change for anyone, stay awesome!

bGlf3.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...