Helen's Graphics (UPDATE--NEW images!!')

HELEN

Liking the preview very much Helen. The tree looks great and the colours work perfectly.

10/10

Thank you so much. You kept me going with the image. Well, I finally finished. I know that there should be some more touches, but I don't want to look at it anymore; I worked on it for too long.

Also, I really want to thank Oma for giving me tips and even providing me with step-by-step images on how to achieve the highlights. Thank you Oma!!! :D

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

ahhh then its an even better picture. You've learned something, and you have the knowledge to perfect those highlights next picture.

don't agonize and try and try to correct this one.move on to the next and apply what you've learned from this one.

That's what makes good art. The ability to learn something within the picture you've just done, the ability to see where you can perfect it and the knowledge of how to achieve that look with less effort. I'd say an A++ project completed.

The sailboat in the moonlight at the beginning of your gallery is superb! Is it new or am I just blind because I don`t remember seeing before?(Would not be surprised if it was the latter!)

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

No, it's something new that I added yesterday. I had to ask Oma for some help on the highlights and she helped me a lot with it. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have finished it. Thank you for coming in and commenting. :wink:

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Helen You have amazing drawing skills!

I love most of your images, the sailboat in moonlight is kinda of magic with that deep blue color and the glowing light, the spaceship is super and I loved the shiny glossies too, Keep up!

Ciao :D

Helen, I admire your drawing skills - I have none! The ladybugs are just lovely, but the sailboat ... wow! I couldn't do that by hand, not to mention a computer!

Looking forward to seeing more of your work! :D

Kat--Thanks. Your words motivate me, lol. Also, I added a new image to my gallery. It's something I did for my sister's yearbook. I hope you enjoy it and the rest who visit my graphics.

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

In your latest, the wind (logo) is really cool and creative. Nice job. The black background is plain though, try using a gradient for the background. It should make it look much better.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

@LFC4Ever: Well, I have to admit I got the ideas from some websites: I had to rearrange it a little and make some minor adjustments using pure pdn.

@ Kemaru: They're blury? I checked on both of my computers and they're fine. :?

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Survulus, I was about to delete the whole section of the abstracts and wallpapers. You're the only one who commented on them; I guess I'll keep them there. lol. Thanks for stopping by.

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Survulus, I was about to delete the whole section of the abstracts and wallpapers. You're the only one who commented on them; I guess I'll keep them there. lol. Thanks for stopping by.

Oh please Helen, let them there! I love the abstracts, being an "abstract type" myself!!! :D

@Kerry: I'm glad you enjoyed those particular pictures. The pinkish/purple with the stars was actually one of my very first images I did. I enjoyed it!

@Goonfella: Yeah, it's sort of me, except I don't do my hair in pigtails. :D I have a passion for skateboarding since both boys and girls did when growing up in the 90s, but since people have the wrong impression of "skater" these days, I decide to keep these comments to myself....well, and on this forum. :roll:

@Overkill: Glad you visited and commented on the girl.

@Kat: Well, you're the second person then. lol. I will leave them there. I'm not really into abstracts, but I enjoy playing around instead doing an actual image sometimes and those abstracts are my results. :P

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

I wanted to try out the airbrush technique, so I drew this rose. I know the squiggles in the back are not that great, but please disregard that. The main focus is on the rose. I was trying it out for another graphic I'm working on.

sig-1.png

My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA