Goonfella`s Gallery - New Frontiers 28.02.16

Goonfella

This seems to be one of those effects that I just can`t replicate . I have tried twice now and even taken screenshots and made notes as I go along hoping I would need them for a tut but it`s no good. I`ll have a few more tries at it but don`t hold your breath waiting.  :roll:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Max you will be pleased to know that I have finally come up with a way to replicate the diamond effect so a tutorial has just been posted.

Enjoy. :)

You won't believe this, but some epiphany was telling me that there may come a time when you might find a way to pull it off and... voilà! redsocks_01.gifok.gif

• 1 month later...

Really enjoyed looking at all the work you have been doing since the last time I visited the forum, love that caption " and a blokes expensive nightmare" hahaha....very true  :)

Thanks FG. Glad you like the little joke. :D

Been a while since I`ve done anything in PDN now apart from post process the photos from my new bike. Too busy getting it run in, polished up, buying bits for it and so on.

• 7 months later...

Hi everyone. Long time no see. Been doing other things for a while now. Still occasionally dabble in PDN but not as much. Did make a new image the other day so I thought I would post it up. It is based on a photo of Antarctica because I have never been able to perfect terrain in PDN. Planets and everything else is mine though.

I`ll be popping back now and again but I don`t have so much time for PDN nowadays so images won`t be posted like they used to be.

Hope you like the new pic.

Goonfella!  :star: 

Welcome again. Fantastic image, I just love it. Thank you.  :cake:  :mtdew:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

New Frontiers looks fabulous! It looks pretty darned cold there. I love the planet/moon things. Fabulous work. :star: 

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@Goonfella....New Frontiers looks so.....realistic!     :)      Or what I imagine another world would look like. Great job, I love it!   :beer:  :pizza:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all. Not been on much recently. This is what is keeping me away at the moment. Right now I prefer to be out on the bike. I do use PDN to process all of my photos though. This one was taken over St Ouens bay on one of our rare ( for this summer!) sunny mornings. Just by chance I somehow captured the right mirror in the left one! 

Over%20St%20Ouen%201600x902.jpg

• Upvote 2