Not Enough Memory Error

DznOfRoses

Recently, I have been getting this error, "Not enough memory to paste from clipboard." It happens when I'm browsing the internet and I copy something from the first page. If I click "View Image" then it will allow me to paste the image. I ran Malwarebytes and keep Norton's going all the time. Malware did find issues but none had anything to do with this one in particular. Can anyone help?

In this case, the OutOfMemoryException is a misnomer. MSDN says it's caused by bad image format.  Further details are in the link IRON67 posted.

Out of curiosity, when the image fails to paste into paint.net, are you able to paste it into any other programs? Or does it fail in the other programs too?

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

The only other program I use is Photoshop and no it does not do it there.

The weird thing is, sometimes it will paste and sometimes it won't.

Edited by DznOfRoses

Once again my advice: spend that few seconds to save the image from browser to your harddisk instead pasting it immediately.

Edited by IRON67