rip

Whirl

1 hour ago, IRON67 said:

A little bit more information about your system configuration (and a better thread title) would be helpful.

It happended yesterday. And now it doesn't work.

3 minutes ago, IRON67 said:

And what was your YESTERDAY system configuration? If you want help, you really should help US to understand the problem.

Sorry, I can't access my yesterday system configuration due to paint.net breaks.

That sounds not plausible. At least the hardware and the Windows and NET-Framework version will be the same. Additional information about new installed or updated software could be helpful.

A personal note from me because I'm helping people with computer problems since more then a decade: Until now, it seems to me that you are not really interested in help. No one here has a magical ball.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, IRON67 said:

That sounds not plausible. At least the hardware and the Windows and NET-Framework version will be the same. Additional information about new installed or updated software could be helpful.

A personal note from me because I'm helping people with computer problems since more then a decade: Until now, it seems to me that you are not really interested in help. No one here has a magical ball.

Well okay then...

Try running pdnrepair.exe. You'll find it in your paint.net folder.

8 hours ago, IRON67 said:

... If you want help, you really should help US to understand the problem.

Whirl  is only 13 years old. I think to him is difficult to describe a problem authentically.

I wrote to him PM.

• Upvote 1

^^ That explains a lot. Thank you for assisting ReMake.

18 hours ago, ReMake said:

Whirl  is only 13 years old. I think to him is difficult to describe a problem authentically.

I wrote to him PM.

by the way, I am from the belarus too...