How to Install Plugins ×

Clock plugin

xod

1 hour ago, xod said:

Thanks EER, I'm waiting the link.

Sent.

Thank you for the clock plugin @xod.  I will try it.   :)

clock_01.png

This has many possibilities!!  :mtdew:  :beer:

Edited by lynxster4
re-hosted image
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, NSD said:

Is it possible to have TABs in CodeLab as well?

CodeLab uses the IndirectUI system that's built into Paint.NET, and IndirectUI does not support UI tabs.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

If I remember right @BoltBaitonce thought about to support OptionBasedLibrary in CodeLab. Maybe he will resume to think about if we reach a stable version and put it on gitlab. But this will take some time (including reviews and documentation). A big advantage of OBL is that you can derive your own option controls. So if you really need something special you can add it.

midoras signature.gif

10 hours ago, toe_head2001 said:

Some people think this plugin is too tall, but I ran it at work today and it all fits without scrolling.  I just had to spin my monitor 90 degrees. 🤪

Tp6ceqB.jpg

Wow!!! That is a mighty fine work station, just right for working on Paint.Net, love the dual Monitors 😊👍

18 hours ago, toe_head2001 said:

Some people think this plugin is too tall, but I ran it at work today and it all fits without scrolling.  I just had to spin my monitor 90 degrees. 🤪

Call yourself a coder?? Where are the empty pizza boxes then?

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, BDP said:

Clock Plugin to have a go, and I don't seem to be getting anywhere. Any ideas?

Please check your computer's Download File - it may have snuck in there :)

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Pixey,

Well, I've just managed to download the Edge Shader update with no problem - it's just the Clock Plugin that's pesky. I checked my Downloads, thanks, but I was certain it wouldn't be there. I have been using PCs since before DOS 3, so I have a pretty good understanding of them by now (that ages me, doesn't it!)

Once spent a week in Florida near you, at Clearwater Beach. I should have called for a cuppa, but instead I had to go find a dentist, as I had a raging toothache (and that cost me a pretty penny!)

Brian

• Like 1

Hi Brian :)  Yep, coming to the states without insurance for sickness, or dental, can be an expensive thing 🤪

About the Clock download.  I downloaded it just fine and it went into my  Download folder.  The only other thing I can think of is that it's being blocked by an overly aggressive blocker.  You don't have Norton by any chance?

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Ardneh,

Well, I never! Open in New Tab worked just fine. I will remember that one . . .

Pixey,

If I was given the choice of Norton or throw away my PC, the PC would be out of the window!

Thanks to all for your help - what wonderful people on this forum

Brian