Pictorium - Pastorross

Pastorross

Welcome to the forum @Pastorross.   Very inventive image.

A small tip:  Instead of copying and pasting the link, why don't you copy and paste the 'IMG thumb' instead? Then that would give us a preview of your artwork.

Thanks for sharing.  Looking forward to seeing more of your work.   :)

EDIT:  I just love 'Angel Wings'!

Edited by lynxster4

3 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

A small tip:  Instead of copying and pasting the link, why don't you copy and paste the 'IMG thumb' instead? Then that would give us a preview of your artwork.

Great idea :D PB is so bloated these days with advertisement.

Your image is so well done. The texture of the tin is really great but the cleverness of the text with the paint spill is just the best. Fabbo! Hope there is more to come :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Dear Pastorross! <3

Firstly welcome and have fun here. You do really lovely work. Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Welcome @Pastorross.  I just love this image of yours - it really 'pops' :D.  A fantastic image indeed!

I can highly recommend using Imgur for 'thumbs'.  It's much quicker to view images and there are no adverts.  All you do is save to Imgur and then copy the last 7 characters of the image code, click on that little black box with the green circle - top right of this Tool Bar - add the 7 characters to the box and you're set B).  Now you have a clickable image.

Example:

mue2BfO.png

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

G56RdxG.png  This is called "Reconciliation at the Altar" . Started with a brick wall and developed the object from there with roses and shadows, blurs. I like the effect and mood.

• Upvote 7

WOW!  These are fantastic!  You are very accomplished.  Love using paint.net.   :D

Edited Saturday at 10:55 PM by Pastorross
"Thanks for teaching me about the thumbnail link. I presume I just keep adding various pieces of artwork here, all in one stream?
"

@Pastorross - if you want all your images kept together in one place (as I do in my Gallery) you must go to Edit at the bottom of the very first post you made and add the new pieces that way.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Hey @Pastorross, your 'old table-top truck' has been promoted to the Galleria.

Congratulations :)

Dear @Pastorross !  <3

You have a very lovely and superb gallery.   Congratulations on your galleria nomination!  :trophy:

Thank you so much.  :cake: :coffee:

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

I don't, but it looks as if I should. Still learning how use a lot of things. I am going to try Clipwarp. It looks good. I like to use smudge and liquify and try anything until it works. 

• Upvote 1

Pastorross!  :trophy:

<3 Excellent work on the latest one. Thank you so much.  :coffee: :cake:

Gandhi

mae3426x.png