Nothing happens after I try to install paint.net w/ windows 10

I tried searching around for someone with a similar problem but couldn't find any, sorry if this is a repost. In all the forums it said to install framework.net which I've tried and it only gave me a error and I come to find out windows 10 is pre-installed with framework which I've seen on my computer and it is enabled in programs and features however when I install paint.net it will do "Extracting.." then nothing happens afterwards.

Thank ya. 

Hi and Welcome to the forum.  Please check if you have the correct System Requirements:  http://www.getpaint.net/download.html

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 1 year later...

I also tried installing paint.net and nothing happened too. I installed it from http://www.getpaint.net/download.html.. so I am confused. I check the file folder and it was in a temp folder, aren't those for when things are downloading (or for when things fail?), because nothing else popped up which means it should have finished..

I switched to a different account and this time nothing was in my account temp folder?? (Temp folder located here : C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Temp)

Please try to find it here, and if you find it run the Repair .exe:

OS (C:) – Program Files – Paint.net – scroll down to the  PdnRepair.exe and run it.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.