Requested shapes

circlularthinking

Hi, I don't know how to make shapes, maybe I'll learn.

But until then I think there should be a thread with requested shapes, which people can add more requests to, and also if those skilled want to, may make the requested shapes.

So first off I would like to request septagon, octagon, as well as 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 1, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 gon's

With the lower numbers being more useful and of a higher priority.

Next the same treatment with stars, but there is an added detail with stars as for each number of points there are multiple different choices for the lines.

Next, a few spirals, IF spirals are even possible as then aren't by default a closed shape (unless it traces back over itself), but there could be a number of different spiral types, one with a constant change or those that expand as a multiple (like a Phi spiral).

Obviously spirals are better handled by a plugin but I haven't found a good one for them.

A flower of life or some other repeating matrix would be cool, there are several repeating matrices that can be looked up online.

I coil, which is to say a loop-de-loop type shape a plane makes, like the diagrammatic image of a coil _0_0_0_  Albeit only one loop would need to be made, but I just realized again this is not a closed shape, much like the spiral.

33 minutes ago, circlularthinking said:

So first off I would like to request septagon, octagon, as well as 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 1, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 gon's

With the lower numbers being more useful and of a higher priority.

Try this plugin: 

Please read the rules for this forum: 

...specifically rule #4.

Closed.

• BoltBait locked this topic