Collage master's gallery

Collagemaster

On 14.9.2016 at 6:15 PM, Collagemaster said:

I really liked that 2 images you make here @Collagemaster.

they are good example for 3D texture. the second is remind me something like the hotels from the 70' . when to every wall they were stiking Cotton.:mrcyan:

droste stairwell.JPG

droste.JPG

• Upvote 1

Very nice additions to your Gallery.  Thank goodness the computer crash didn't stop you from making these lovely frames and the kaleidoscope images are really cool :D

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 4 weeks later...

hi fellow artists. I had a pc crash today. I lost the pdn file so I reinstalled it. and will have to reinstall all the plug ins. that will be sometime today. I made copy of plugins so I wont have to download them one by one.  ill post some more when I get things straightened out  ,cheers

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

good ol pixey. well its been quite a while since i last checked in. was doing some staff duties so you can imagine the workload i was presented upon me. but i think iam slowly settling back down. heres a few projects... who likes machine guns?  shadow effect and checkerboard design. and the other are 3D images that i added with shadow effect..jets taking off in strike pattern.

AGAb2.png

iuyiyt.png

• Upvote 2

<3 Hi @Collagemaster! Welcome back! :star: That result of yours is great. Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

cheers guys. the jet collage was inspired while reading article on latest missle test by the NK.. ah war...is something on my mind..but hopefully war will not come. only to replaced with a friendly compromise btwn north korea and the other countries involved. i pray for a peaceful resolution.

and now heres a few more. the first one uses bevel and grid. the second one  is large and is only link -uses bevel, grid  and dream effects.

https://s5.postimg.org/ii6o3lo47/shadowplay.png

perforated2.png

Edited by Collagemaster
µ