How to Install Plugins ×

Postage Stamp v1.1 (March 27, 2017)

toe_head2001

Where in the plugin is the option to tile ? 

Sorry, I should have explained that properly in the description. The plugin doesn't actually do tiling, you have to do it manually afterwards. :|  I simply duplicated the layer a few times, and positioned them.

• Upvote 1

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

Sorry, I should have explained that properly in the description. The plugin doesn't actually do tiling, you have to do it manually afterwards. :|  I simply duplicated the layer a few times, and positioned them.

OK. Thank you :)

Y7O8WRy.png

• 5 weeks later...

Toe_head2001!

Many thanks for your hard work and for the plugin.   :pizza:    :coffee:

25_06_2016.png

Edited by Seerose

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 2 years later...

I'm thinking that the intended irony of my last post may not have been understood by everyone here. :)

But in the future it will be a serious question - there are people being born today who will never see or buy a stamp. I think I've used three stamps in the last three months and that covers Xmas and two family birthday. I've just stopped the last of of my regular paper bills as all my payments/transactions are now done online. The last time I received normally stamped rather than pre-paid and usually junk mail, was at Xmas. 

Edited by IHaveNoName
small typo

IHaveNoName.png

There were only two forum members that have replied to your comment and I think both have a well developed sense of humor and irony.

I think that you are being a bit sensitive!
Let's 'stamp' out this needless sensitivity now! 🙂

Edited by HyReZ

2 hours ago, IHaveNoName said:

I'm thinking that the intended irony of my last post may not have been understood by everyone here. :)

I enjoyed your post greatly. I may have even chuckled :)

On 2/5/2020 at 6:33 AM, welshblue said:

... when kids are allowed to use text speak in exams instead of proper grammar.  I despair.

It appears that evolution and extinction are the natural order of things.

Just this week I came across a documentary on Amazon Prime Movies on the life of Geoffrey Chaucer.
I watched it because it reminded me of time in college that I had to read the 'Canterbury Tales' for a British masterpieces class.
We had to read it in its 14th century Middle English text. I am happy that I don't have to read or speak it today.
This notion applies to 17th century Early Modern English text of in the works of Shakespeare or of the King James Bible.
Language, technology, and culture; has and always will, undergo a change!

As for stamps; maybe there will be a Wikipedia or even a museum of philately in the future. 🙂

Edited by HyReZ

10 hours ago, HyReZ said:

There were only two forum members that have replied to your comment and I think both have a well developed sense of humor and irony.

I think that you are being a bit sensitive!
Let's 'stamp' out this needless sensitivity now! 🙂

So your post (hah!) to the wiki was meant to be ironic. That's a good example of what I meant about understanding when something is intended to be ironic and the words not to be taken at face value. Lets be frank, online it is difficult to tell sometimes. :)

Indeed, over sensitivity is a serious issue, you get my stamp of approval. 

• Like 1

IHaveNoName.png

On 2/4/2020 at 10:12 AM, IHaveNoName said:

What's a postage stamp?

I was searching for a suitable laughing smiley in reply, but the phone rang and I didn't get back in time 🤣

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.