Woodsy

Images by Woodsy

210 posts in this topic

Congrats on the promotion to the Galleria, @Woodsy!!   <3

I've watch Junk 2. I liked how you used photos for the animation. :]

Congrats Woodsy on your promotion to the galleria. Your house is very well done. I will be studying it for methods. There was a form of art I saw 20 years ago. It had to do with pencil sketches of old houses. Do you know what I mean and have you ever tried doing one?

MGT9iTs.png

Hi @Beta0 & @AndrewDavid.  I am standing-in for @Woodsy who is unable to work at his computer at the moment, as he's unwell.  He's told me that he feels bad he can't comment on here, but I am keeping him up-to-date with your lovely comments, which makes him very happy. Hopefully he'll be better soon :).

<3 @Woodsy!  Hopefully soon it will work out that they are here again. :PaintDotNet32: :cake: :coffee:

<3 @Pixey! Thank you so much for the information. :coffee: :cake:

On 3/19/2017 at 9:03 AM, Pixey said:

Hi @Beta0 & @AndrewDavid.  I am standing-in for @Woodsy who is unable to work at his computer at the moment, as he's unwell.  He's told me that he feels bad he can't comment on here, but I am keeping him up-to-date with your lovely comments, which makes him very happy. Hopefully he'll be better soon :).

Okay. Thanks. :]

Thank you everybody for writing all those nice things about my house picture and such ! I'm sorry but I've been out of commission for a while and unable to work at the computer. I don't know how much I can participate in the near future. It's out of my control. I do appreciate all the well wishes though!

I feel bad about not being able to comment in peoples galleries as well as mine.

I want to thank Red for the Galleria nomination! I'll try to live up to those standards with future work.

Thank you very much Pixey for standing in for me! Hearing some of the comments made me feel lots better and your help was much appreciated.

Reps later...

Edited by Woodsy

<3  @Woodsy! We look forward to news from you. Good luk. Greetings from Germany. 

I hope you get better soon, Woodsy. Take good care of yourself! tatice_01.gifhi.gif