How to Install Plugins ×

TR's Morpher v1.1.10+ (March 14th, 2016)

TR, this is an outstanding plugin and it may replace my old morphing method. I really like how you integrated GridWarp and the output of PNG image sequence. Very well done indeed!

It works perfectly in PDN v4.0.9, however not in v3.5.11. The warp function works perfectly, but not the Morph function. When I right-click on a grid nub, it doesn't display the clipboard image. I'm not sure if this is a compatibility problem with PDN v3.5.11, or because I'm running it in Linux. Maybe a Windows user can shed some light here, since I don't have PDN v3.5.11 installed in Windows, only PDN v4.0.9.  

69unju0.gif

...I'm not sure if this is a compatibility problem with PDN v3.5.11

3.5.11 is old, old, old. Don't expect the latest cutting-edge plugins to work retrospectively.

paint.net 4 has been out for 20 months. I have discontinued writing plugins for 3.5.11. If they happen to work that's great, but I'm not spending any extra development time on making it so.

I'm also in the process of updating my templates for pdn4 and .NET 4.6.

Loveing the new Plugin @TR ...............

For you and Barbieq - as she so loves the Ratties:

Hiya_zpset7khyzx.gif

(Image purchased from 123RF)

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Unfortunately, still not understood how I should store the individual images. 

Einfach auf File -> Export PNG Morph bzw. Export PNG Warp. Du wirst dann nach einem Dateinamen gefragt. Beim Speichern werden fortlaufende Nummern in der Anzahl der vorher festgelegten Frames angehängt, also Bild01.png, Bild02.png usw.

• Upvote 1

I know it's probably asking too much to ask, but a preview while warping would be very nice to have. Thank's again for your hard work on this excellent plugin.

Not really I was playing around with the idea but I have to rewrite some of the controls lockout code

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

Dipstick:

I know it's probably asking too much to ask, but a preview while warping would be very nice to have. Thank's again for your hard work on this excellent plugin

It took a while to coordinate the functionality with the different render options but here it is:

Version 1.1.2 Ready for Download (Dynamic Preview)

• Upvote 1

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins