How to Install Plugins ×

TR's Morpher v1.1.10+ (March 14th, 2016)

TechnoRobbo

You're too kind Max.

LaieA_060.gif

Thanks for all the updates to this great plugin. I'd post some more animations, but people are probably tired of seeing them. Thanks again TR...

I don't know others, but I'm never tired of seeing animations. Life is motion after all hi.gif

• Upvote 2

LaieA_060.gif

I don't know others, but I'm never tired of seeing animations. Life is motion after all hi.gif

Pleas, more.  :cake:  :mtdew:

• Upvote 1

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

@Dipstick! Love your latest images, excellent!   :mtdew:   :pizza:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi TR,

just downloaded this nice plugin (the second of yours!) and want to morph these two images.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxbefK5ByPzydXZNYkl0eXdibVU/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxbefK5ByPzyUGtkMXZTeTZwWk0/view?usp=sharing

Problem is it often hangs in the preview and was never able to complete the export.

There is any trick I need to care about?

Good. It's not hung up. Was the spinning graphic running?

It took my machine 3:20 to render 10 frames from your images. 

flowertest.gif?raw=1

Your performance may vary. My Laptop only has:

Intel® Core i3-2330M CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2200 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

but I also have a 1tb SSD

• Upvote 1

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

• 3 years later...

On your video on the main post you said you can get the morphed image as png in your paint.net if you click the use warp only, but when I try that it freezes my pdn and has it eat a lot of cpu usage. I have to close it through task manager. I got the image a different time with some other button but I don't remember how. I have the latest version of paint.net and I have version 1.1.2.15085 of your plugin (which was in your big plugin pack)

• 1 year later...

It does work with 4.2.16.

If you put the tip of the mouse-pointer where the grid lines meet the clipboard image should show.

Does that not happen for you?

1249079456_MORPHWARPGIF01.gif.7ea5d3ff13e6a0c2c2cb22556ea58009.gif

1 hour ago, ardneh said:

If you put the tip of the mouse-pointer where the grid lines meet the clipboard image should show.

That's just weird.  No offense to TechnoRobbo, but he did some wacky UX stuff.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

• 4 months later...

This is another plugin that uses the XML Serializer; it will need a shim.

@Pixey, there any other issue beside this one?

Exception details:
System.NotSupportedException: A non-collectible assembly may not reference a collectible assembly.
   at System.Reflection.Emit.ModuleBuilder.GetTypeRef(QCallModule module, String strFullName, QCallModule refedModule, String strRefedModuleFileName, Int32 tkResolution)
   at System.Reflection.Emit.ModuleBuilder.GetTypeRefNested(Type type, Module refedModule, String strRefedModuleFileName)
   at System.Reflection.Emit.ModuleBuilder.GetTypeTokenWorkerNoLock(Type type, Boolean getGenericDefinition)
   at System.Reflection.Emit.ModuleBuilder.GetTypeTokenInternal(Type type, Boolean getGenericDefinition)
   at System.Reflection.Emit.SignatureHelper.AddOneArgTypeHelperWorker(Type clsArgument, Boolean lastWasGenericInst)
   at System.Reflection.Emit.SignatureHelper.AddOneArgTypeHelperWorker(Type clsArgument, Boolean lastWasGenericInst)
   at System.Reflection.Emit.SignatureHelper.AddArgument(Type argument, Boolean pinned)
   at System.Reflection.Emit.ILGenerator.DeclareLocal(Type localType, Boolean pinned)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.CodeGenerator.DeclareLocal(Type type, String name)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.CodeGenerator.DeclareOrGetLocal(Type type, String name)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.ReflectionAwareILGen.WriteArrayLocalDecl(String typeName, String variableName, SourceInfo initValue, TypeDesc arrayTypeDesc)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializationWriterILGen.WriteElement(SourceInfo source, ElementAccessor element, String arrayName, Boolean writeAccessor)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializationWriterILGen.WriteElements(SourceInfo source, String enumSource, ElementAccessor[] elements, TextAccessor text, ChoiceIdentifierAccessor choice, String arrayName, Boolean writeAccessors, Boolean isNullable)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializationWriterILGen.WriteMember(SourceInfo source, String choiceSource, ElementAccessor[] elements, TextAccessor text, ChoiceIdentifierAccessor choice, TypeDesc memberTypeDesc, Boolean writeAccessors)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializationWriterILGen.GenerateTypeElement(XmlTypeMapping xmlTypeMapping)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializationWriterILGen.GenerateElement(XmlMapping xmlMapping)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly.GenerateRefEmitAssembly(XmlMapping[] xmlMappings, Type[] types, String defaultNamespace)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly..ctor(XmlMapping[] xmlMappings, Type[] types, String defaultNamespace, String location)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.GenerateTempAssembly(XmlMapping xmlMapping, Type type, String defaultNamespace, String location)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer..ctor(Type type, String defaultNamespace)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer..ctor(Type type)
   at TRsMorpher.EffectPluginConfigDialog.SaveButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, WM msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png

1 hour ago, toe_head2001 said:

@Pixey, there any other issue beside this one?

As you know, I have no idea how all of this 'shimmy' stuff works 🤣

All I know is that the Plugin is not recognizing the 2nd opened window 😊  One must remember to open the Preview window 😊

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

40 minutes ago, Pixey said:

All I know is that the Plugin is not recognizing the 2nd opened window 😊

I'm not sure what that means. I'm not very familiar with this plugin, so can you give us the steps to reproduce the issue?

bp-sig.png

15 minutes ago, toe_head2001 said:

so can you give us the steps to reproduce the issue?

Sorry - my bad - I had forgotten to open the Preview window - so it IS working as it should :)

• Haha 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.