A few suggestions

I've looked a bit, but cannot find any mention of being able to rearrange the various tools in the 'Tool' dropdown. It would be nice to arrange the most used tools (for me, anyway) at the top, or arrange in different groups, (as needed or desired).

Also, the 'Colors' box is always displayed when starting pdn, this is fine, it starts in the 'simple' box. Is there a way of having it started in the 'advanced' box on starting??

On launch, the starting color is always 'black', (bucket, line, pencil, etc.). Is it possible to have the starting color as 'white', or any color for that matter??

-corne-

'Where's my plinth?'

Interesting set of suggestions!

I've looked a bit, but cannot find any mention of being able to rearrange the various tools in the 'Tool' dropdown. It would be nice to arrange the most used tools (for me, anyway) at the top, or arrange in different groups, (as needed or desired).

These cannot be rearranged. Interesting idea. Myself I use the keyboard shortcuts and almost never select a tool from the dropdown list.

Also, the 'Colors' box is always displayed when starting pdn, this is fine, it starts in the 'simple' box. Is there a way of having it started in the 'advanced' box on starting??

Again, there is no way currently to set this. A checkbox in Settings > User Interface could do the job.

On launch, the starting color is always 'black', (bucket, line, pencil, etc.). Is it possible to have the starting color as 'white', or any color for that matter??

I have asked previously if the default colors could be shade #1 and #2 of the currently loaded palette. As you can change palette, this would give the facility of also setting the default colors.

I can't remember Rick's answer - or find the thread right now.

Oh well, maybe in the future, , , ,

-corne-

THat was a quick response, OK!

(edit) thought I'd add this: I us a a trackball & for me its easier (its all in the fingertips!) to dropdown tools than to move hand(s) to the keyboard then back to the t-ball.

Edited by cornemuse

'Where's my plinth?'