LAOTW Discussion Thread

Speaking of voting, we need to decide how we want to vote. I personally think that this competition will have more than eight submitions so there are a few options. We can do this via PM to an account I have set up by the name of LargeArtOfTheWeek, or we can do this tournament style. Every second submition gets a two day voting period, and then the others get a two day voting period at which point the two winners get a one day voting period. There are so many options. Thoughts?

signature.png

So I had this in my personal pdn fridge from ages and thought this was the right occasion to complete it but I will never be able to make it for the deadline ( :cry: sigh!) so this is just the draft

with lots of things still missing (and the color of the wolf will not be that one)

Good luck to all the participants :D

th_boscocurvesfrostedglassjittergradie.jpg

I am proud to announce that wolf is almost done, complete with watering mouth...whilst here is the list of things still to be done: smoothering all jagged edges, give eyes, fingers , a dress ! :lol: and a mantle to Red riding Hood, adding more goodies in the basket (I wanna include a french baguette, :D ... well, the tale is french!),

adding shadows to everyone, so.... see ya for next year competition :D !

th_boscocurvesfrostedglassjittergra-1.jpg

Ciao,

Sci-Fi would cover a great deal of things. It would be a great topic for variety.

I also wouldn't be able to sit it out. There's an idea that's been floating in my head for weeks, and I won't pass up an opportunity to illustrate it, no matter how long it takes. : p

well then, Sci-Fi, I choose you! :lol:

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

As by popular vote, you now get an extra .5 points per vote if your entry was created by two people.

You get more points if your entry was created by two people? In that case if I ever enter this competition I plan to find another Paint.NET user who is willing to add a watermark to my entry before submission. :P

KaHuc.png